Alan M. for recruiting me as a composer for so many cool live theatrical projects that brought me to releasing this music and listening to rough mixes. I would probably have never written much of this music without Alan suggesting me as a composer to folks.
Natalie B. for listening to rough mixes and giving me some guidance and helping with decisions for the cover art. I love you, Nat!
Logan V. for giving me lots of great suggestions on making the tracks pop even more and giving some track order ideas. Also for making me be a little less crazy on wanting to keep tweaking the mixes.
Corey L. listening to rough mixes and helping me with cover art decisions.
Tony R. for listening to some rough mixes and, most importantly, adding some inspired lead guitar to four of the tracks off of Blood Nebula. I think I used everything you recorded and loved it all.
Here is the track listing and album cover:
1. Rebels of the Pointless Blade
2. Churn, Suspend, Bleed, Repeat
3. Damn the Devil Who Created Knives
4. The Forest Has Eyes
5. Q the Magnificent
6. Celebrate What?
7. Lullaby for the Great Dead Horse in the Liquid Metal Sky
8. Blood Moon Paradise
9. The Court of Cultural Indecency
10. I'll Die for What I Believe in (I Just Don't Know What That Is Yet)